Contribute or Become a Member
Click below to donate to Ranger Royal McMullin Relief Fund.
Enter a dollar amount in the space below and click the "Donate: McMullin Relief Fund" button.
You will be directed to the payment processing page.
Skip to a section
You can become a part of history by supporting the Texas Rangers. People give for many reasons. What’s yours?
• It’s good business. Every gift you make to the Texas Ranger Association Foundation allows you to take advantage of tax and estate benefits.
• It makes sense. Becoming a supporter of the Texas Ranger Association Foundation builds strong, beneficial connections with individuals and corporations with a common interest, preserving the history of the Texas Rangers and supporting active and retired Rangers.
• It’s fun. Giving to the Texas Rangers allows you to establish and maintain relationship that open doors to events and activities that are enjoyable and socially rewarding to you.
• It’s the right thing to do. You support the Texas Rangers because you know your donation will help fund important initiatives and programs.
• Philanthropy is a tradition for you. Your family has long recognized the value of philanthropic support to the Texas Rangers as key to preserving the history and perpetuating the tradition.
• A one time donation of cash, check or credit card
• Pledge a major gift funded over a three to five years
• A donation of appreciated stocks, bonds or securities. The capital gains tax my be eliminated with this type of gift
• Real estate that has been owned by the donor for a year or more which has appreciated in value (may receive the same tax advantages as securities when donated)
• Personal property such as works of art, stamps, coins, firearms, and other collections, or antiques and jewelry
• Deferred gifts, bequests, charitable trusts and will are also accepted.
• In-kind gifts of products or services can also be made.
• Many corporations offer “Matching Gifts” to match employees’ gifts in greater or lesser amounts. Please check with your employer.
• A Legacy Gift is a bequest in a will, a life insurance policy, or a planned gift through a living trust or estate.
Please contact Liz Myrick, Executive Director, at (254) 752-1001 for more info.
To make a donation click the link below.
You will be taken to a form where you can answer a few questions about your donation. Then you will be directed to a separate payment form to finish the transaction.
TRAF is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
To become a Benefactor of the Foundation, an initial contribution of $1,000 is required. In recognition of this participation, a certificate signed by the Chairman of the Foundation and the Senior Ranger Chief will be issued. Additionally, you will receive an official Texas Ranger tie tack, window decal and an official Benefactor card. The Benefactor will receive all newsletters and Correspondence from the Foundation. An invitation to the annual reunion will be extended to the Benefactor.
For an initial contribution of $5,000, a Headquarters Company Benefactor will receive all the benefits of the Benefactor. Additionally, recognition of this status will be displayed at the annual reunion.
A Distinguished Benefactor status will be established by an initial contribution of $10,000 or more. The distinguished Benefactor will receive all of the privileges of participation listed above. The name of the Distinguished benefactor will be displayed prominently at each annual reunion of the Foundation. Each Benefactor will be eligible to serve on the Board of Directors if nominated by a Major in the Texas Rangers and approved by the board of Directors of the Foundation.
To become a Benefactor, Headquarters Company Benefactor, or Distinguished Benefactor, you can fill out the form here on the website, download the form and send it in yourself, or request a paper form to be mailed to you.
Please contact the Foundation Office at (254) 752-1001 if you would like a paper form and an application will be mailed to you.
To fill out your application and make payment right now online use the following link.
You will be taken to a form where you can answer the Benefactor Application questions. Then you will be directed to a separate payment form to finish the transaction.
If you prefer to download or print the form and send it in yourself, then please use the link below to download the form.